The first topic of 2020 for Top Ten Tuesday is “Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020.” Many thanks to That Artsy Reader Girl for the topic.
There are so many books that I am looking forward to in 2020 that it was incredibly difficult to choose just ten for the first six months, but after much deliberation, this is my list – a couple are actually out today, and even more in the next couple of days, so if you don’t hear from me, that is why!
- One of Us is Next – Karen M McManus – 7th January (today)
- The Night Country – Melissa Albert – 7th January (today)
- Victory Day – Rachel Churcher – 9th January
- The Cake Fairies – Isabella May – 10th January
- The Foundling – Stacey Halls – 6th February
- Chain of Gold – Cassandra Clare – 3rd March
- This Vicious Way – Madeline Dyer – 11th February
- Unborn – Rachel McLean – 21st February
- The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes – Suzanne Collins – 19th May
- Son of Secrets – N.J Simmonds – 28th May
Aren’t they a lovely looking bunch?
What books are you most looking forward to in the first half of the year?